The following routes on the state highway system in ODOT District 9 remain closed due to flooding:
- S.R. 247 at the 0.0-mile marker in the community of Wrightsville, south of U.S. 52.
- S.R. 221 at the 0.0-mile marker and U.S. 52 at Higginsport.
- S.R. 650 at the 0.00-mile marker and U.S. 52 at Hanging Rock.
- S.R. 220 at the 10.5-mile marker and C.R. 51 (River Road), south of Waverly.
- S.R. 73/104 at the 25.18-mile marker and the interchange ramps at S.R. 852 and U.S. 52.
- S.R. 73/104 at the 25.56-mile marker and the Second Street Bridge at Portsmouth.
- S.R. 239 between the 0.00-mile marker at U.S. 52 and the 1.22-mile marker at S.R. 73/104 at West Portsmouth.
These closures are in effect until further notice. Motorists are reminded that crossing any closed route is strictly prohibited, and they should use additional caution when traveling on roadways which remain open but where standing water may be present.