Early morning fire destroys Manchester business, apartments


An early Morning blaze on Dec. 26 has destroyed a Manchester business, adjoining apartments,
and damaged a third business on the street.
A fires at Second Street and Pike near 6 a.m. destroyed an auto parts business, reportedly a total
loss, and the adjoining apartments, leaving an estimated five-six families displaced. Also suffering
smoke and water damage was the popular 8 Ball Pool Hall, which will be closed for an undetermined amount
of time.
Look for a complete report in the upcoming weekend edition of The People’s Defender.