The Cincinnati Reds Caravan will end its multi-state tour of four buses with a final stop at the Florence Mall in Florence, Ky. on Sunday, Jan. 31. In attendance will be five Major League players and four minor league players along with Reds manager Bryan Price. Joining them will be Reds President and CEO Bob Castellini, President of Baseball Operations Walt Jocketty, five Reds alumni, broadcasters, mascots and front office personnel.
The doors to the Florence Mall will open at 9 a.m. and a question and answer session will begin at 11 a.m. in the Center Court area. From Noon to 2 p.m., current Reds players and manager Bryan Price will sign autographs (while time allows) and the minor leaguers and Reds alumni will pose for photos with fans.
“We are excited to stage this year’s Caravan’s finale in Florence for the first time,” said Phil Castellini, Reds COO. “After three days on the road traversing Reds Country, it’s befitting we host our biggest event close to Great American Ball Park so our hometown fans can be part of the fun.”
The 2016 Reds Caravan, presented by Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network, consists of four separate tours traveling over 3,300 miles making stops in five states over four days.
Reds Caravan at Florence Mall on Sunday, Jan. 31
2028 Florence Mall, Florence, KY 41042
-9 a.m.: Mall doors open to the public
-11 a.m. to Noon: Q&A hosted by Marty Brennaman & Jeff Piecoro
-Noon to 2 p.m.: Autographs with current players and photos with Reds alumni and minor leaguers
Current Reds attending:
– Bryan Price – manager
– Devin Mesoraco – catcher
– Billy Hamilton – outfielder
– Tucker Barnhart – catcher
– Ivan De Jesus Jr. – infielder
– Keyvius Sampson – pitcher
Reds minor leaguers attending:
– Alex Blandino – infielder
– Amir Garrett – pitcher
– Cody Reed – pitcher
– Jesse Winker – outfielder
Reds alumni attending:
– Tom Browning
– Chris Welsh
– Jeff Brantley
– Corky Miller
– Dmitri Young
Reds front office personnel attending:
– Bob Castellini – President & CEO
– Walt Jocketty – President of Baseball Operations
– Each fan is limited to one autograph per player and there are no posed photos with the group.
– There will be two photo booth opportunities for fans to take part, one with the minor leaguers and the other with alumni.
– Fans will receive a complimentary 4”x6” photo keepsake and are welcome to use their personal cameras as well.
– Autographs are not permitted at the photo stations.
The entire event is open to the public and free-of-charge. Appearances and schedules subject to change.